Label text not writing to ballot text

GEMSIS-1-17-2        City of Kingston

Downloaded the install shield to NT4.0 Back Office Server, SP5, Riched20.dll (422kb).  Text in label fields does not write to ballot area in Race Editor.  Cut and Paste candidates to ballot area produced ovals only on ballot in Ballot Editor.

Installed SP6.

Able to cut and paste from label to ballot text and appears in Ballot Editor.  In a conversation with an unnamed support person, (MB), there may a .dll needing an upgrade.  If so, please let me know.

Customer sent their database to me and it works correctly.

Thanks,
Greg Forsythe
Global Election Systems, Inc
24 Hirondelle Place,