From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Larry Dix
Sent: August 24, 2000 9:24 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: RE: Software to create Manager Cards for the AVTS units.

If we provide this function, is it wise to let anyone with access to the pollbook create manager cards.  If we allow this, I believe that we need to be aware of the functions that this opens up to our users.  Do we want everyone to have access to the options that a manager card provides.  Do not get me wrong, I see the advantage to being able to create manager cards in the field, but I am concerned about who can do this.

Larry J. Dix

Global Election Systems

(972)-542-6000