[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

RE: Hand Graphic

The Jargon Dictionary - http://www.netmeg.net/jargon/terms/j/jaggies.html
The Jargon Dictionary : Terms : The J Terms : jaggies


jaggies     /jag'eez/ n.     The `stairstep' effect observable when an edge (esp. a linear edge of very shallow or steep slope) is rendered on a pixel device (as opposed to a vector display).
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 2:07 PM
Convert it to a wmf using CorelDraw or Illustrator, and then you can scale it without the jaggies.