From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Mike Brown
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 5:21 PM
To: Support
Subject: Apache Computer

Rob, Tari, Don, Frank.  Apache County is in Arizona right.  Why has the machine been downgraded from 1-15-9 to 1-11-12, if you downgrade a machine, downgrade all the components.  I do not agree with downgrading from a Stable release to a lower Stable release for no good reason.  Is there a good reason?

Mike

You need 1.11 reports.  This is becomming a FAQ.