FW: Unexpected Packet Message

GEMS version is 1.11.8.1
Cathi
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Cathi Smothers
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 5:16 PM
To: Support
Subject: Unexpected Packet Message

I am in Chatham Co., GA and am experiencing the following problem with testing the upload of data to their 7-18-00 election database.  In the ports window when attempting to upload either directly or by modem, I see under "Status" , "connected" and under "Last Message", I get this:   "1" "1.90" 346.  The connection terminates and returns to status - modem on-line.  At this point, the Accuvote displays the following message: "Unexpected Packet" and results transmission is unsuccessful.

A copy of the database is attached.

Cathi Smothers
Global Election Systems
423.842.0937