Virginia Certification

Is there any way that we can make Gems 1.16.2 work with AVTS 3.12.6???

The reason I ask is because we have already committed the Gems 1.16.2 version for the Virginia Certification, which is on June 26th.  We need to have a AVTS version working, without any bugs, before June 21st so Ian can load and ship the equipment from McKinney to Virginia.  I am sure that there are still a few problems with AVTS 3.12.6, however, we have at least had an election with this version.

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems