Re: GEMS Settings "SAVE"

Your right, AV settings already saved.  Reports are 1st priority need.  Etc. Elaboration = Aren't there also flags like use of thick lines and right ovals vs. left, oval positioning on certain columns, color backgrounds (etc. etc.) in ballot layout process where settings could be saved as well?  What about it ballot layout folks?  Maybe I'm thinking there is a need and there is not.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 7:53 AM
Subject: RE: GEMS Settings "SAVE"

I notice that with all the reports, none of the settings options that you use are "saved" during an election. If you boot up GEMS it starts over again.  Question:  Can there be some sort of "manager" that looks at each area:

AccuVote settings options,

Which AccuVote settings are not saved?
Report settings options

Nel requested this yesterday.  The SOVC and Summary options are on the plate, the pre election reports don't have options.
 , etc.

Elaborate.

Ken