RE: GBS requirements

  • the suppressing of inapplicable report units in the SOVC report, on a race-by-race basis

This one I don't follow.  Races run in a district.  If they want to suppress races on an SOVC, set up a reporting set.  If they want to suppress report precincts, set up a district.

Ken

Regarding the last point: only the report precincts in which a race is active should be printed in the SOVC.  The SOVC report precincts then vary race-by-race.

Nel

Races run in districts.  An SOVC for a race is an SOVC for a district.  If I am still missing you, create a 3 precinct example database, attach it, and explain what you would like on the SOVC.

Ken