Re: Iredell County, NC - Needs Ghostview on Gems Computer

The Xeikon driver is only for the Xeikon color laser printer used by Spectrum.  I wouldn't expect it to work with anything else.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 9:56 AM
Subject: RE: Iredell County, NC - Needs Ghostview on Gems Computer

When I sent the postscript files to Fayetteville printing for the Georgia Certification, I used the Xeikon DCP/50D driver.  The reason I used this instead of the Linotronic driver, is because Lee Green said he has had problems with the Linotronic driver.  I am not sure if it is actually the driver or the printer doing the job.  I talked with Jane, who has sent postscript files to Fayetteville printing, and she said that she used the Linotronic driver for Gaston, NC ballots and had no problem the first time with them, but the second time she had to use the Xeikon driver because they had problems.  Just a FYI about Fayetteville printing.

Jeff Hintz