RE: Gems 1-16-6-1 & AVTS 3-12-6 - Vote Box on Right side of Candidate Name

Color and the vote box justification isn't supported in AVTS 3.12.  Work on AVTS 3.13 has stopped for the moment, pending on some outstanding Pennsylvania RCR clarification issues.

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 3:45 PM
To: Support Team (E-mail)
Subject: Gems 1-16-6-1 & AVTS 3-12-6 - Vote Box on Right side of Candidate Name

I have loaded both Gems 1-16-6-1 & AVTS 3-12-6, I am looking for the option to put the Vote Box on the right side of the candidate name.  Is the Vote Box option under Setup-AccuVoteTS Options where this is accomplished???   And if so, what is the value that I put there???

Jeff Hintz

Global Election Systems