From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Ian Piper
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 2:45 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: Acceptance Test Plan

If we were to create a site for these documents, how would they be kept secure?

We can use a zipfile password, but there might be so many documents, that people would constantly be inquiring as the password to this document or that.

We can setup a restricted "staff only" directory on the website, where a username and password is required for access.

Any constructive thoughts?

Ian