From: Ken Clark
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 10:14 AM
Subject: RE: On-line GEMS Help

Once the documentation is written in an MS Word format, there is a program that we can use called "Text-to-Help" which converts the MS Word text format into a Windows Help structure that can be bundled with the GEMS program.

GEMS doesn't use windows help format.  It uses html, which O2K Word supports natively.

Ken