Re: Text to Speech software

Obviously the Poll Book needs to be able to talk to the same media as the ballot station.

Ken

Ian Do the pollbooks you sent to Marin have the ability to read the larger diskettes??
No, they don't.  I was unaware that you required anything larger than a floppy disk to store a database.  Therefore the PollBook laptops are not outfitted with an Imation Drive.  I believe the only way to outfit one is to attach an External Imation Drive through the parallel port.  I don't know how feasible this is or what the performance issues might be or what the additional costs might be.  I will endeavor to find these things out.

Ian