From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 3:54 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Re: Extra Message in Memory Cards

Memory cards don't have a release.  It's the AccuVote ROM firmware which creates the memory cards that matters.  In fact, the label on the memory card does show the release: 1.94x or 1.94w or whatever.  It's all firmware.  You'll need to let folks know.  But why wouldn't the precinct worker let the report finish printing??