[Date Prev][Date Next]
Accu-Vote version 1.94x not uploading by modem
- To: "Support" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Accu-Vote version 1.94x not uploading by modem
- From: "Greg Forsythe" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:31:42 -0500
- Organization: Global Election Systems, Inc
Jeff Hintz and Greg Forsythe are in San Juan, Porto Rico trying to get
GEMS-1-15-6 to upload by modem. The modems try to communicate but no
handshake and no transmission. Communication then stops.
We have tried earlier versions of GEMS that worked before with no success
using 1.94x. We are able to download and upload direct but NOT BY MODEM.
There is currently nobody in McKinney to provide support and to test
GEMS-1-15-6 or any GEMS version with 1.94x.
Is there anybody out there who can help?