[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Vietnamese also
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: Vietnamese also
- From: "Ken Clark" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:17:47 -0600
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <010c01bf7979$ae065ec0$1ca4fc9e@GESDOMAIN>
> > Should I:
> > a) create a new ts text directory (i.e. 1050) copy over all the button
Do (a). The numbers are supposed to be some ISO standard for character
sets, but they don't have numbers for Asian languages. 1050 is as good a
number as any.
> > d) kill a chicken and wave it over my computer.
This is a good idea always. I suggest KFC, tender roast.
> > Oh, I should point out that Vietnamese has an alphabet and so unlike
> > it is a 1 bit character set.
I think you mean 8 bit, but anyway nice to hear they have an alphabet.