From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Guy Lancaster
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 4:07 PM
To: 'support@gesn.com'
Subject: Re: Modem Setup in GEMS

  Has anybody responded to this???

             Guy

Platte County wrote:

To Whom It May Concern:

We are experiencing problems with our telephone uploads to the GEMS system
computer.

Global just installed a new digiboard for us.  We must need to reset the
sporster modems internally through the pc????

We need your help asap.

The baby is due the 19th of this month.  I need to have this taken care of
before I go on maternity leave.  Sooner rather than later.

Thank you!

Wendy