RE: Centra Count Version for Puerto Rico

No, version 2.00g does not do the special crossover needed for Puerto Rico.
 Or maybe I am missing something that you need to have turned on in Gems
other than the Supple setting under Tally Settings-Straight Party.  I have
this turned on, and it works fine with PC 194.x, but is not working with CC
2.00g.