[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Race header labels typed once
- To: "Talbot Iredale" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Support" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Race header labels typed once
- From: "Greg Forsythe" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 16:32:49 -0500
- Organization: Global Election Systems, Inc
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: Talbot Iredale <email@example.com>
Sent: January 5, 2000 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: Race header labels typed once
> This is now done and will be in the next GEMS-1-14 release.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Ken Clark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> To: Greg Forsythe <email@example.com>; <RCR@gesn.com>
> Sent: Saturday, March 13, 1999 12:43 PM
> Subject: RE: Race header labels typed once
> > > There may be some editing required to some of the race headings when
> > > appear on the ballot, but the majority of the race labels require no
> > > editing.
> > The majority of *your* race labels require no editing. In nontrivial
> > elections the labels of most races differ from the race text. In
> > elections, I would guess it doesn't matter one way or another in time to
> > create ballot artwork.
> > I'll put this request on the open list.
> > Ken