From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 11:09 AM
Subject: Documentation for Gems

What is the status of our documentation for Gems???  Do we currently have
something that we are giving to our customers with Gems???  What are we
using for training in McKinney???

The reason I am asking, I am set up to do training for Shelby, TN for the
week of January 10th, and I would like to have some type of documentation
to be able to give to them.  Does anyone have something that they are using
for the Gems customers???  If so, could you pass it on to me.

Thanks,

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems