Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: Un-setting for election

I'd advise taking this off-line.  You lose this one every time.  Mostly because he understands what it takes to keep the integrity of the election solid, and you frankly don't.   Let the sales people deal with the issues of selling.  The support staff need to train customers how our system works - today.  This is part of the project manager doing their jobs, helping the customer see what needs to be done during what time frames.  Folks who have a problem with that usually are the ones with the least election experience.  Like I said.  I'd take this off-line.