Re: Crystal does not recognize labels

Just a further explanation to my last email.  Right now, Crystal Report is unable to support reports that have elements are grouped by labels.  I would suggest avoiding any reports that have suffix, "....ByLabel" or "...WithLabel", for now because they may not work properly.  Apparently, Whitman ran into this problem as well, but no resolution was found.  I remembered he said he checked the latest version of Crystal Report but it still doesn't support the labels.  I will check with Crystal again to see if any solutions has been found.