Fw: Mississauga Demo October 18

I'm forwarding this to the support list.

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Forsythe <gfglobal@earthlink.net>
To: mike@gesn.com <mike@gesn.com>; Ian S. Piper <ian@gesn.com>
Date: Monday, October 11, 1999 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: Mississauga Demo October 18

Hi Mike/Ian

I am using a Windows 95 TS.  I uninstalled Imark software and installed AVTSIS-3-10-7.  I received your email with the two Advance Vote.  Downloaded the zip file to Temp directory and unzipped to A:\

Placed floppy in TS and tried to initiate Ballot Station.

First error:   Error Initializing Ballot Dialogue.  No ballot defined for this election.

Poll Book:   Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'Level1ID=47AND Level2ID=1 and'

*.err:   Unknown error starting the election 03/12/99.
Error opening Data Access Objects C:\My Elections\Election November 10, 1997\Database\     Election November 10, 1997 isn't a valid path.   Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.

I have asked Bonnie/Ian to send two Windows 98 TS to me.  Perhaps Karry will provide two diskettes with the Mississauga Advance Votes with the two Accu-Vote TS's.  As soon as they arrive I will send the three Windows 95 TS's back to McKinney.

Thanks for your patience.