RE: poll book AVTS

will the poll book be ready to test next week - I am going to Marin Sunday and they have TS units I wish to load and test - I would like to reun voting and uploading if possible .
Thanks
Tari

Upload is being changed significantly to handle challenged voters and writeins.  We'll build a full release today with upload as it worked in 3.9.x and previous releases.  This might be useful for showing Marin some GEMS reports, but the real thing will not be ready until later in the week at best.

I hope everyone understands...  Even in the worst case where upload is completely broken, we could fix it and get results after the fact.  If however the ballot station is not recording early voting results correctly, we will be screwed royally no matter how great upload works in November.  Please concentrate on testing the Ballot Station.  We have a long time to go before anyone has to upload results to GEMS.

Ken