RE: TS Headers for El Paso CO (was RE: headers)

Within the I-Mark software, you attach a header to a race or races.  It
will stay with that race or races, where ever the race is going to be layed
out.  So if a race cannot fit in a column, it will go to the next column
and so will the header.  And yes, you cannot force headers, as well as,
races into another column.