RE: AVTS & Gems - Audit Logs

If you are able to create an audit log with the date and time that the election was started and ended, that probably will suffice.  However, this log also produces error messages to the Administrator if they should occur.  We probably need to check the FEC guidelines on what the rules are for DRE machines.  I don't think that I-Mark would of gone and created all these logs if it was not necessary.