Re: AccuVote-OS Upgrade to Firmware Revision PC 2.x AE

I assume that it has to be before October since we need to get over 600 units converted in CA for the March Primary.
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Forsythe <gfglobal@earthlink.net>
To: Support <support@gesn.com>
Date: Monday, June 14, 1999 8:11 AM
Subject: Fw: AccuVote-OS Upgrade to Firmware Revision PC 2.x AE

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian S. Piper <ian@gesn.com>
To: Greg Forsythe <gfglobal@earthlink.net>
Date: June 14, 1999 10:57 AM

Greg:
When do you anticipate delivering 2.x Accu-Votes for normal orders placed?
When    1) a version of Precinct Count 2.x becomes available,
            2) there are no certifications issues, and
            3) work orders call for them.
You'll probably find out with me when the version is available.
Can the 1.9x and the 2.x versions be mixed?

You'll have to ask the Support email.

Ian