Fw: El Paso Co Test election

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: El Paso Co Test election

To followup:
Timeline has changed -
election is now sst for July 22  -
Gems Training and ballot layout to printer June 30 with write-ins
Integrated software to program ballots both for Accuvote OS and TS  will be needed and tested prior to June 28 training
will need to download to AV TS  for testing July 6

more details will be available as they are scheduled.
Thanks
Tari