Re: new error - adding cumulative voter group

when adding cumulative voter group-  click on new - add cum  then on vote center category - new - cumulateive - with both precinct id checked and cumulative results only  when you click ok  you get gems error -  Too few parameters . Expected 1.  tried unchecking each box - each time we get same error  .
Tari
Tari,

    I do not understand what you are doing.  It seems like what you mean is "when adding cumulative counter group" not voter group.  If this is true then what version of gems is this 'bug' in. I try it in the late 1.7.4 and do not have a problem.  If this is the same version as you are using please email me a dump of the database.

Tab