RE: missing candidates in candidate list on left

created new db -  when adding race - click on new in candidates -  candidate shows up in upper right on label and lower left in text box - but not in upper left box even after typing in candate name.  BUG????
Okay, confirmed, its IE5.  We have had this problem in the past, but I don't remember the details.  Whitman would know better but he is not in today.  Try backing up your MFC42.DLL and replace it with the one on our ftp site.   Be sure to save a copy in case this makes it worse not better.

Mike, please test out this configuration and see if it fixes the problem.  Whitman, when you are back please give me a call.  I would like you to phone Microsoft and track down these DLL dependencies once and for all.

Ken