Re: Precincts Reporting on J-Result Client

In a message dated 3/1/99 4:33:18 PM Pacific Standard Time, ken@gesn.com
writes:

<< Also, JResultClient could potentially have wide  distribution (ie people in
their homes on the Internet), so it needs to be  generic. >>

Ken, I don't really understand the method that folks would utilize to get
updates for their JRClient software were we to give it to them.  For example,
newspaper has JRClient application on PC or Mac.  What are methods that we
could update their PC at their office.  Does GEMS have ability to
automatically update internet?  Thanks.