Re: Prelim 1.95d Testing

Right.  Guy sent a message out to support last week I think explaining that 1.95d is based on 1.94u.  I assume a 1.95e will appear once the 1.94v reject behavior is resolved.
  1.95d is still in Beta until accepted and the final release should include the race title display on reject messages (assuming we have settled on a solution by then ;-) ).  Unfortunately Nel is under the weather today and hasn't started his tests yet.

               Guy
--
Guy Lancaster <glanca@gesn.com>
Global Election Systems Inc., Victoria, B.C., Canada