Reporting by tabulator/memory card

This may be a remedial question, but...
Jefferson County, Alabama (Birmingham) was in last week for a sales demo.  Allow me to qualify that they are still a sales prospect, not yet a customer.  They are in the habit of putting more than one tabulator in a single report precinct (for convenience, to make the lines move quickly, who knows).  They want to be able to print GEMS reports for each of these tabulators that will match the results tapes from each tabulator.  Their election audit board will want this, according to the staff that was here.  Is there any way this can be done at present?  If not, I'll post an RCR.
Tyler