RE: Shawnee, KS

A great question for the support people on the support list.

I don't think I quite understand their set up though.  Why are they getting
more than one sequence for their cumulative centers?  Is there more than one
report precinct in those vote centers?  Did they regenerate sequence
numbers?

Whatever you do, make sure you are very carefull.  Changing stuff like this
after you have printed artwork is very dangerous.

And yes, GEMS still works with all versions of the AccuVote firmware.

Ken