RE: The meaning of auditing, recount, and observation of canvass

> Thought you'd all be interested in progress of Calif. Internet Committee.
> The more they learn the more scared they get it seems.  Ken, you should
> really like this.

I should probably clarify my position for people, since I usually just talk
to Steve about it.  I am not Anti-"Internet voting".  I am Anti-"people
ignorant of internet voting implications".  There are a lot of those.  I am
glad to see that some are clueing into what Internet voting means.

Ken "if Internet voting is a good idea, vote-by-phone is a better idea"
Clark