Re: Phones

Mike, the power recharging connector on my phone is broken.  The phone is pretty unusable.  This is of course seperate from the fact that most locations in California, including major metro areas, don't have digital service and conversations are constantly being cut off.  There really is a problem.

I don't understand how having the sales people talking to each other will work to find a better solution.  Each area of the country has certain providers with better coverage than others, depending on length of time in business, market saturation, state laws limiting the number of vendors, etc.  Cellular One and GTE are the main providers in my area.  They have similar plans to the ones Moe has negotiated.  What is good for Robert in NCarolina, might not be great for you in Texas.  Anyway, I don't see how us talking will do anything, unless you are saying that we have the authority to come up with a solution
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Brown <mike@dieboldes.com>
To: salestalk@dieboldes.com <salestalk@dieboldes.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 1:15 PM
Subject: Phones

It has come to my attention that some of you don’t like your new phones.  I would like some ideas on how I can make the phones more enjoyable for you.  I can’t fix anything unless you tell me what you would like to see improved.

I think Sales Talk would be a good place for you all to get together and bicker amongst yourselves to find a solution to the phone problem.  If they’re really is a problem.

Mike Brown

1611 Wilmeth Road

McKinney, TX 75069-8250

972.542.6000