Washington - Nichols Certification

Just spoke to Dave Elliott (Washington SOS) who is in Huntsville attending
Nichols presentation.  He says 5 vendors have been through Nichols.  He will
get me more info on them on Monday.  However, he indicates that from
Washington Cert. standpoint he only cares about the "central count" portion
of the code.  He believes we need to tell Nichols what portions of code we
want certified although he is going to askthem today where they draw the line
in their minds.  He said Jennifer Price was at their meetings, probably why
she didn't call you back.  June 1 deadline for application is in effect.