Wean Hall 4104
5000 Forbes Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
(click to see)
(My name in Chinese: 吕邕)
I have moved to Harvard Medical School. My current homepage is here.
I was a Ph.D. student in the Computer Science Department at CMU, advised by Drs.
Ziv Bar-Joseph and Roni Rosenfeld. I was
a member of the CMU Systems Biology Group .
My OpenPGP Public Key ID is B397E6F6, and the fingerprint is
689D 99E1 0D99 3062 18D1
0424 8A91 84D6 B397 E6F6
You can find my contact info here.
- Y. Lu, R. Rosenfeld, I. Simon, G.J. Nau and Z. Bar-Joseph,
A Probabilistic Generative Model for GO Enrichment Analysis,
Nucleic Acids Research 2008, doi:10.1093/nar/gkn434.
(Also presented at
RECOMB Satellite Conference on Systems Biology, 2007.)
| conference website
Y. Lu, S. Mahony, P.V. Benos, R. Rosenfeld, I. Simon, L.L. Breeden and Z. Bar-Joseph,
Selecting a threshold for identifying cell cycle genes, Genome Biology, 9:403, 2008.
] (correspondence -- our response is in the second part)
- Z. Bar-Joseph, Z. Siegfried, M. Brandeis, B. Brors, Y. Lu, R. Eils, B. D. Dynlacht and I.
Genome-wide transcriptional analysis of the human cell cycle identifies genes
differentially regulated in normal and cancer cells,
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 105:955-960, 2008
(Also accepted by ISMB 2008 Highlights Track)
| supporting information
| CMU News Release
| Post Gazette
- Y. Lu, S. Mahony, P.V. Benos, R. Rosenfeld, I. Simon, L.L. Breeden and Z. Bar-Joseph,
Combined Analysis Reveals a Core Set of Cycling Genes,
Genome Biology, 8:R146, 2007
(Also presented at ISMB 2008 Highlights Track, Jul 19-23, Toronto)
- Y. Lu, R. Rosenfeld and Z. Bar-Joseph,
Identifying Cycling Genes by Combining Sequence Homology and Expression Data,
Bioinformatics, 22(14):e314-322, 2006.
ISMB 2006, Aug 7-10, Fortaleza, Brazil.
[ bib |
- TA for Machine Learning (10-601), Fall 2007.
- TA for Formal Languages, Automata, and Computation (15-453), Spring 2008.
This page was last modified on Sat, Dec 06, 2008, 05:55:19 EST