Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
Phone: 510.486.6225 (O)
My research interests are in the areas of Parallel and I/O-efficient
algorithms for large data sets, and theoretical and practical aspects of
Parallel Computing with an emphasis on scheduling for locality.
- Write-Avoiding Algorithms (poster)
(with Erin Carson, James Demmel, Laura Grigori, Nicholas Knight,
Penporn Koanantakool and Oded Schwartz)
- Using Symmetry to Schedule Matrix Multiplication
- Provably Efficient Scheduling of Dynamically Allocating Programs on Parallel Cache Hierarchies
(with Guy E. Blelloch, Jeremy T. Fineman and Phillip B. Gibbons)
Program-Centric Cost Models for Locality and Parallelism
- 15-750: Graduate Algorithms (Spring 2011)
- 15-499: Parallel Algorithms (Spring 2009)
2007-2013: Ph.D., CS Department, Carnegie Mellon University, Advisor: Guy Blelloch
2003-2007: B.Tech, IIT Madras, Major: CS, Minor: Physics.