TexPoint licensed software
TexPoint is Windows/Mac software that allows you to drop Tex/LaTex equations into PowerPoint slides.
- License holder: Computing Services.
- Quantity licensed: 10
- Available for: MacOS, Windows.
- Who can install it: Faculty, staff, students.
- Eligible equipment: University owned computers under CS software licensing support.
- Cost to users: None.
- Getting access to it: No special access is required.
- How to get it: Download from http://texpoint.necula.org/download.html.
- License code required: Yes, contact Help Desk: email@example.com
- Getting help using it: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.