CPLEX licensed software
- License holder: Computing Services.
- Quantity licensed: 30 CPLEX 10.0 licenses.
- Available for: Linux, Solaris.
- Eligible equipment: Facilitized machines that can connect to the on-campus license server.
- Type of license: Perpetual
- How to get it: Distributed via Depot to all facilitized machines.
- Getting help using it: Getting Help: This collection is volunteer maintained. Questions on using it sent to email@example.com will be forwarded to the maintainer.
- Restrictions: Software can be used for academic, non-commercial purposes only.
- Individual use rights available upon termination: None. All copies must be deleted upon termination of affiliation with the University.
Also, the volunteer maintainer has a web page on how to use it (with links to the online docs) at: