Wolfram Research licensed software
Wolfram Research: Mathematica
- License holder: Computing Services.
- Quantity licensed: Unlimited.
- Available for: MacOS, Unix, Windows.
- Who can install it: Faculty, staff, students.
- Eligible equipment: University owned/leased and personally owned computers on campus/at home. Note: You must request a CD from Wolfram Research to install Mathematica on a personally owned computer.
- Type of license: Perpetual; August maintenance renewal.
- Cost to users: None.
- Getting access to it: No special access is required.
- How to get it: Download Windows and MacOS versions from MyAndrew. For Unix versions, subscribe to the collection via depot.
- License code required: Yes, for stand-alone versions. To obtain codes (passwords) for stand-alone copies, register the copy at Wolfram's web site.
- Getting help using it: Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for referral to Wolfram Research.
- Restrictions: Software can be used for academic, non-commercial purposes only. Federally funded facilities and facilities that are not involved directly with teaching are not covered by this license.
- Individual use rights available upon termination: None. All copies must be deleted upon termination of affiliation with the University.
More information about Mathematica can be obtained from http://www.wolfram.com. Links to the complete texts of Wolfram's books and manuals for Mathematica 4 can be found at http://documents.wolfram.com/v4/. Links to an extensive collection of technical support documents can be found at http://support.wolfram.com.
The Mathematica Information Center is a large collection of Mathematica material, with over 100,000 pages of immediately accessible Mathematica programs, documents, examples, references, and more. You can either browse the archive or search by author, title, keyword, or item number.