Symantec licensed software
Symantec: Symantec Antivirus
- License holder: Computing Services.
- Quantity licensed: 11,500 copies.
- Available for: MacOS, Windows.
- Who can install it: Faculty, staff, students.
- Eligible equipment: University owned/leased and personally owned computers on campus/at home.
- Type of license: Perpetual; July 1 maintenance renewal.
- Cost to users: None.
- Getting access to it: No special access is required.
- How to get it: Download Windows version from
\\Monolith\pc_dist. For MacOS version, contact email@example.com.
- License code required: No.
- Getting help using it: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or SCS Help Desk at extension 8-4231.
- Individual use rights available upon termination: None. All copies must be deleted upon termination of affiliation with the University.