SolidWorks licensed software
Company: Dassault Systems
SolidWorks is a 3D computer-aided design (CAD) program. This software license will be provided via a network license server allowing for backwards compatibility with older versions of SolidWorks software releases.
- License holder: Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
- Available for: Windows
- Who can install it: Faculty, staff and SCS Masters and PhD students.
- Eligible equipment: University owned/leased computers on campus/at home. Note: Computers running SolidWorks must be connected to the CMU network or the VPN in order to access the license server.
- Type of license: Volume.
- Cost to users: None.
- Getting access to it: Email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include the name or asset tag of your computer.
- License code required: Yes.