PTC licensed software
The School of Computer Science participates in a site license for ProEngineer and several modules: Mechanica, Fly-Through, Intralink, and NCPost-Advanced. Email email@example.com if you are interested in a module not on this list.
- License holder: Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Quantity licensed: Unlimited.
- Available for: Irix, Linux, Solaris, Windows.
- Who can install it: Faculty, staff, students.
- Eligible equipment: University owned/leased computers on campus/at home.
- Type of license: Perpetual.
- Cost to users: None.
- Getting access to it: No special access is required.
- How to get it: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to borrow CDs. In your email, include the OS type.
- License code required: Yes. It will be sent in email to users.
- Getting help using it: School of Computer Science does not provide user support for ProEngineer or its modules. Go to PTC's technical support page for assistance.
- Restrictions: Software can be used for academic and research, non-commercial purposes only.
- Individual use rights available upon termination: None. All copies must be deleted upon termination of affiliation with the University.