Oracle Corporate Time licensed software
Oracle: Corporate Time
Corporate Time is the enterprise-wide, real-time, client/server calendaring and scheduling software that Carnegie Mellon has adopted as the standard offering of software in this category.
Note about CorporateSync: CorporateSync is currently unavailable.
- License holder: Computing Services.
- Quantity licensed: Unlimited.
- Available for: Linux, MacOS, Solaris, Windows.
- Who can install it: Faculty, staff, students.
- Eligible equipment: University owned/leased and personally owned computers on campus/at home.
- Type of license: Perpetual; March 31 maintenance renewal.
- Cost to users: None.
- Getting access to it: No special access is required.
- How to get it: Download Windows and MacOS versions from MyAndrew. For Unix installations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- License code required: No.
- Getting help using it: Email email@example.com.
- Restrictions: None.
- Individual use rights available upon termination: None. All copies must be deleted upon termination of affiliation with the University.