Creating and editing a single, non-recurring reservation
Creating a single, non-recurring reservation1. On the Calendar, click on the date of your reservation.
|2. Click Pittsburgh to show all of the locations that are available within SCS. Click on the green arrow to the left of the building name to see the available room types.|
3. Click on the building and the then the room type for a grid of available rooms.
4. The rooms for that building appear in the reservation grid along with any existing reservations.
5. If you don't know if a room is suitable for your needs, click on the room name for details about that room.
- Click on the Setup, Equipment and Contact Info tabs to see more information.
- Click Close when you are done reviewing it.
6. On the reservation grid, click on an empty space for the room you want to reserve and in an empty time slot you want to reserve it for.
7. Complete the Reservation Details form with the information for your reservation. The Meeting Title, Phone and Dept fields are required; all others are optional.
- Recurrence: Check it if this is a recurring meeting. After checking it, a form appears to allow you to fill in the recurrence details. See Creating a Recurring Reservation for more details.
- Prep Time and Cleanup Time: Complete these if you need time before or after the actual meeting to set up or clean out the room.
8. To add Attendees, reserrve additioanl Equipment or upload Attachments, choose the appropriate tab on the horizontal blue bar.
- To add attendees, click the Attendees tab. You can type in names, email addresses and phone numbers or add attendees from the MRM Address book by selecting the MRM Addr icon.
- From the Equipment tab, you can reserve equipment specific to the room you are reserving.
- Click the + to expand the list of equipment.
- Equipment will only be listed if it's available in the room you are reserving.
- To add attachments, click the Attachments tab. In the Description field enter a unique name for the attachment. Then, click Upload a file to upload the required attachments.
MRM accepts attachments up to 300KB in size. MRM accepts attachments with the following file types:
.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .png, .bmp, .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .doc, .docs, .xls, .pdf, .csv, .docs, .xlsx, .txt, .rtf, .html, .msg
- Save and Invite to save the reservation and send invitation emails to attendees
- Save and Close to save the reservation with no further action.
- Cancel to exit without saving the reservation.
Editing a single, non-recurring reservation
Reservations can be edited any time after they are created and saved.
- On the reservation grid, click on the reservation you want to edit.
- On the reservation details form, make the changes as needed and click Save and Update or Save and Close.