[New Service] New Procurement Application Released
As part of our ongoing efforts to improve our purchasing service, SCS Computing Facilities is pleased to announce the release of our new and improved Procurement Application on Monday 4 April, 2016. This application has been completely redesigned for an improved customer experience including:
- Providing a more friendly and intuitive user interface.
- Improved messaging model for better communications with the purchasing agent.
- New administrative functionality for more efficient processing of purchase requests.
- Better access to submitted orders for checking their current status.
- Enhanced search capabilities for finding previously submitted purchase requests.
As of Friday April 1, 2016 the current purchasing application will be shut down to allow the migration of the existing data into the new system.
Starting Monday April 4, 2016, the new application will be available from the link on the front SCS Computing Facilities Help Pages. Links to the old system that may have been bookmarked will be redirected to the newly deployed Procurement Application.
For those who may be unfamiliar with the Procurement Application, or who may want to learn more about the new application, two presentations have been scheduled on the following dates:
Session 1: April 6, 2016 NSH 1507 12:30pm
Session 2: April 13, 2016 NSH 1507 9:30am
If you have any questions about this application, please contact the SCS Help Desk at x8-4231 or send mail to email@example.com.
Thank you for your attention,
SCS Help Desk