Wean Hall Machine Room Network Outage
DAY/DATE: Wednesday, December 29, 2010
TIME: 6:00 AM EST - 9:00 AM EST
On Wednesday, December 29, 2010, SCS Computing Facilities will install new network equipment and change the network routing infrastructure serving the Wean Hall machine room. This process will necessitate an interruption in network services to all systems located in the Wean Hall machine room. Project machines will remain up, but will experience a network interruption during this maintenance period.
SCS Email will NOT be affected.
- Various departmental, Facilities, and project web sites
- License servers for CPLEX, Simics, and Matlab versions before R2010B
- Windows Terminal Services (CHIMERA2)
- Corvid Email Lookup tools
- Oracle Calendar
- Costing Web Reports
- FTP.CS.CMU.EDU anonymous FTP service
- Zephyr Archives and related services
- NTP Time Service
- SCS Netregister Service
- Project-owned machines and compute clusters located in Wean Hall machine room
Please contact the SCS Help Desk at x8-4231 or send mail to email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding this maintenance period.
Thank you for your attention,
SCS Help Desk