AnyConnect iPhone, iPad Readme
Follow the steps below to install and configure Cisco AnyConnect Client for your iPhone or iPad.
- Install Cisco AnyConnect Client from the iTunes App Store.
- Once installed, select the AnyConnect icon.
- Select Add VPN Connection.
- Enter a Description (e.g., SCS VPN) and the Server Address scs.vpn.cmu.edu for full tunnel profile or scs-split.vpn.cmu.edu for the split tunnel profile.
- Click Save.
The Cisco AnyConnect Client is now configured on your device.
Follow the steps below to connect to Cisco AnyConnect Client from your iPhone or iPad.
- Select the AnyConnect icon to open it.
- Select the VPN connection you added.
- Turn AnyConnect VPN ON.
- When prompted, enter your SCS /remote userID and password and click Connect.
You are now connected to VPN.
To disconnect from VPN, select OFF from AnyConnect VPN.
Support and TroubleshootingFor assistance, contact email@example.com or call 412-268-4231 (9 AM to 5 PM M-F), or
see the AnyConnect FAQs for troubleshooting information and answers to Frequently Asked Questions.